- Compatible with any Dacia/Renault Duster 4x4 2010+.
- The only lifting shock absorbers in the market perfectly adapted for both petrol and Diesel engine Dusters!
- Provides 35 mm of lift in conjunction with the standard , OEM springs.
- Corrects the camber angles (no camber correction kits required).
- The engine and gearbox lowering kit is not required for this shock absorber model, but we recommend it for a more pleasant experience after lifting the suspension.
- The shock absorber's tube is double reinforced in order to prevent it's bending when abused during hard offroading.
- The spring support is reinforced.
- The sway bar link's mount points are relocated in order to prevent the link's bending during offroading.
The warranty is 24 months with no mileage limit, with a normal lifespan of 80,000 km for individuals and 12 months with no mileage limit, with a normal lifespan of 80,000 km for legal entities.
NOTE : This kit IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE LIFT SPRINGS ( ANY LIFT SPRING MODELS ).
Please keep in mind the following recommendations in order to enjoy a long time and in the best possible conditions of your suspension:
1. Periodically check the condition of the shock absorber rods on each machine revision (we recommend that you check for each periodic maintenance operation such as oil changes and filters). If they show cracks, cuts, gaps between the sleeve and the shock absorber, we recommend that you replace them as soon as possible. If they are not in good condition (they have cracks, breaks, missing pieces, etc.), there is a major risk that the shock absorbers will suffer damage, this type of defect not being the subject of the warranty.
2. Periodically check the tire pressure! We recommend that it be between 1.8 and 2 (1.8 for comfort, 2 for running in highway conditions).
3. Adjust the machine geometry (angles - especially convergence, but also drop and escape angles), after approx. 500-1000 km from suspension installation!