- Compatible with Dacia/ Renault Duster 4x4 2010+, 1.5 Diesel, 1.3 TCe and 2.0 Petrol.
- Compatible with Dacia / Renault Duster 4x4 2010+, 1.6 and 1.2 petrol only if the car has a front weight, eg: winch, metal bumper
- Provides lift of + 5,5cm compared tu the standard Duster suspension
- Offering a superior road behavior to any other type of shock absorber for Dacia Duster even in competitions.
- Provides unrivaled reliability with the highest quality materials used, applied anti-corrosion protection as well as reinforcement of the tube and spring support.
- They are the only shock absorbers for Dacia Duster in the market that use the interior spring to stop end of stroke.
- Corrects camber angle (no camber correction kits required ).
- The position of the anti roll bar links mount point is adjusted, so lower swingarm will not damage the links when the wheel is in it's lower position.
The Bilstein by Mudster shock absorber warranty is 24 months with no mileage limit, with a normal lifespan of 80,000 km for individuals and 12 months with no mileage limit, with a normal lifespan of 80,000 km for legal entities.
The Pedders spring warranty is 24 months for 40,000 kilometers for individuals and 12 months for 40,000 kilometers for legal entities.
Please keep in mind the following recommendations in order to enjoy a long time and in the best possible conditions of your suspension:
1. Periodically check the condition of the shock absorber rods on each machine revision (we recommend that you check for each periodic maintenance operation such as oil changes and filters). If they show cracks, cuts, gaps between the sleeve and the shock absorber, we recommend that you replace them as soon as possible. If they are not in good condition (they have cracks, breaks, missing pieces, etc.), there is a major risk that the shock absorbers will suffer damage, this type of defect not being the subject of the warranty.
2. Periodically check the tire pressure! We recommend that it be between 1.8 and 2 (1.8 for comfort, 2 for running in highway conditions).
3. Adjust the machine geometry (angles - especially convergence, but also drop and escape angles), after approx. 500-1000 km from suspension installation!