- The Sale Agreement covers new Products.
- The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product free from defects.
- In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the Seller's addresses provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended that the complaint include brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in relation to the defect of the goods.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint request immediately, and if the Customer is a Consumer - no later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Seller does not respond to the complaint within 14 days, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified
- Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
- If a warranty has been granted on the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
- If a warranty has been granted on the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store. The Seller will also attach a warranty card to the Product sold.